Note to New Members ×

F2 154 Speedster SL

oldkey

From 05/06 season. This board was drug around as a racer's back-up board, ridden just a few times. It has binding marks on the topsheet with a couple of minor lift line dings. The base and edges are perfect. This board has that cool structure F2 was using that season.....this board is ready to go - no work needed except to take off the storage wax. My son is riding longer boards now.

More pics available. Best offer, but was hoping for $250 + shipping.

www.patrickhanna.net

post-57-14184226215_thumb.jpg

post-57-141842262151_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

At Race to the Cup

Sorry - the board has no specs written on it. This was a stock board, so possibly I can find a spec sheet buried on the web somewhere. I will look and see. I will be home this coming weekend to look at the board and take some measurements.

From the F2 site for 2004-2005 154 Speedster SL

(2005-2006 had the same dimensions)

<table><th width="140"></th><tr><td><b>Effective Edge</b></td><td>1350 (mm) </td></tr><tr><td><b>Nose Width</b></td><td>239 (mm) </td></tr><tr><td><b>Waist Width</b></td><td>190 (mm)</td></tr>

<tr><td><b>Tail Width</b></td><td>239 (mm) </td></tr><tr><td><b>Sidecut Radius</b></td><td>9(M)</td></tr><tr><td><b>Waist Width</b></td><td>190 (mm)</td></tr><tr><td><b>recom. Stance</b></td><td>470(mm)</td></tr><tr><td><b>offset </b></td><td>10(mm)</td></tr><tr><td><b>Target group </b></td><td>50-75 (KG) 100-165 (lbs)</td></tr></table><br />