Note to New Members ×

172 cm Donek Axis

Fastskiguy

Sorry guys, this baby has been sold!

Selling a 172cm Donek Axis...the former name for the Axxess. I bought this board used for $300 and used it a few times last season on trips out west (I'm from Northern Illinois). It is in "OK to good" condition, there is a largish abrasion on the top of the board near the nose....you can see it in a couple of the pictures near one of the "moons" on the topskin. A few small nicks along the top edge of the board, typical of most any used board. I had the board stone ground last season and it's got a nice base texture to it. I did grate across a few rocks here and there so there are some nicks in the edge-I took picture of the worst parts and you can see them, they're definitely there but not very deep. The topskin is not the most beautiful graphic ever made....but maybe it'll grow on you? Otherwise....good condition and good performance, lots of life left in this board.

Price: $225 plus shipping

Please email me with any questions, my ebay name is Fastskiguy so you can check my feedback too. Thanks :)

Joe Frost

post-3210-141842261097_thumb.jpg

post-3210-141842261104_thumb.jpg

post-3210-141842261107_thumb.jpg