Note to New Members ×

Donek Nyberg Axxess

Fanman

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cuser%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Are you looking for a wider, longer all Mtn. Carver?

<o:p> </o:p>

I can send picks for a couple of Donek Nyberg Axxess. One of them has the Skate Black and clear finish. It has 3 days on it. It also has a 1 deg. Base and 2 deg. Side bevel. It is in near perfect condition and has storage wax on it.

$450.00 plus ship.

The other has the Surf Finish brown and clear. It has been used only a few runs, but you can’t tell, it is pristine. No bevels, stock tune! Ready to rock!!

$475.00 plus ship.

I need funds for another Custom Donek Axxess – FC – Hybrid – Metal - Olympic – Thing??

<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p> Specs: 182 Nyberg AX 182 158 12.0 27.70 22.50 27.40 7.7 $680.00

Reply on BOL for 1st inline and I will email you picks!

Thanks, Fanman

I have Photos of the two Nyberg Axxess 182cm for sale.

It has 15-20 runs on it! the Black & Clear one, Nice board! And the Brown and Clear to the right has been used once.

I have 3 Axxess and I would like to sell one or two to get another board.

The Specs: 182cm Nyberg AX, 158 edge, 12m sidecut, 27.7 nose 22.5 waist

27.4 tail, 7.7 flex

Thanks, Fanman

post-3925-14184226097_thumb.jpg

post-3925-141842260972_thumb.jpg

post-3925-141842260975_thumb.jpg

Do you ride soft boots on the other Donek Axxess (on the left in your picture, a little shorter, maybe a 177??)?. At 21.5 or 22.5 width, do you have enough room for soft boot bindings? Did you need elevators plates to raise the bindings? I'm riding a Burton Supermodel 168 and would love to step up a little in size. :biggthump

The board with the softies is a Custom Incline Tucker model, 180cm 24.1 waist. It carves well in hard boots also. For a lighter guy 170 or less, it could be pushed hard. With softies on I can push it all I want. It is by far the best carving board I have used in softies, a great all mtn. fun board. If you cant go that big? try it in the 168cm.

Best of luck!

Fanman

Pre-season price on a beautiful board. I'm hanging on to the other one for now. So if you were thinking on a getting a Nyberg Axxess here is your chance for a steal on one. You can not buy this board in a shop, it's a custom order only! Not a scratch on it!!

$425.00 + shipping