Note to New Members ×

155 Generic w/bindings $125

timinor

This is a 155cm Generic board. The bindings are vintage 1995 nitro bindings. The board has an 8.6m sidecut radius and 20.5cm waist. The board is in mint condition. It has a relatively soft flex.

The board would be ideal for a kid, small woman or a lighter person who is just beginning to carve.

$100 plus shipping

post-905-141842260084_thumb.jpg

post-905-141842260086_thumb.jpg

post-905-141842260087_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm 5'8 and 150lbs would a 155 be a good size to start on an alpine board? I usually ride 155-160 on a freestyle board depending on the snow, I dont know if it would be the same on alpine gear. I'll eventually buy a longer better board if I get into it, but I'm looking for something to start with.

miguel dot themissinglink @ gmail dot com

I suppose it would be a good set up for you for a day or two on an easy slope but quickly you would want something longer and stiffer.

The board and bindings are a good value but are appropriate for a small girl or a kid...someone weighing 110 lbs or less or a light person who is just starting out.

As much as I'd like to sell the board, I wouldn't feel right selling it to you unless your wife or kid was also going to be using the board. Then I'd say," fine, you can use the board to give alpine riding a try...with the assumption that you'd buy a more appropriate board after the trial period and your wife or kid inherit the Generic."