Note to New Members ×

Burton Fp's 167, 157, Stepins

funcarving

Binding pix attached. Photos of only one binding. The other binding is in pretty much exact same condition. These bindings were bought in 98 or 99 and have aluminum base, NOT PLASTIC.:eplus2: I'm told aluminum is tuffer.

I'll attach some more in a bit, have to reduce the size of these for some damn reason.

I paid 300 bucks and used it once so I'd like to get 250. I'm open to reasonable offers. The board looks new.

Let me know what pix of the board you would like in addition to

those I've already posted here.

I think the bindings are sold but in case the buyer backs out... the bindings are made by burton so should fit most burton hardboots. I'll keep you posted on the binding status.

Mr Bartock, Canada post won't ship the fp167 to Argentina. It's to large. I thought I could get it thru but no go.

Do you know of someone I could ship it to in the US who could then send it to you via US postal service??

I've emailed you as well. I'll wait 7 days for your response before I do anything. If I don't hear from you after 7 days I'm going to put the board back up for sale because there's really not much else I can do.

Thanks.

Hi Marcelo,

I'm going to refund you the money. It's a fairly painless process via paypal.

Shipping is just not possible otherwise it would be on it's way.

I regret not having seen this before we negotiated and appologize for that.

For your info I'll be putting the board back up for sale here shortly.

Thanks again.

FP 167 is still for sale.

$225 cdn plus shipping.

I'll ship to canada or US. The board is ready for shipping. Package is 174 x 28 x 8 (cm) at 4.9 kg. It's in 2 layers bubble wrap, cardboard around all edges and stuffed in very rugged box. Bomb proof almost. Shipping to 95132 (San Jose?) is $63.00 cdn. The board can't be shipped via Canada Post as it exceeds max length of 150 cm. I've tried and was turned down :mad:

Thanks for looking.