Note to New Members ×

Got my butt schooled by my kids.........

Bubba

I am not much of a video game person and I set play time limits for my kids but I thoroughly got my ass kicked today. Came home after an afternoon of fishing and they asked if I wanted to play TT Superbikes. Having ridden a few superbikes in my day I thought that I would do pretty well. I SUCKED!!!!!!!! My six year old daughter even beat me. :angryfire Maybe I should start grooming her for my dirt track modified. Thank-god my community-ed knitting class starts next week.........more my speed!

TT as in Tourist Trophy by Polyphony Digital? If so, I get my ass kicked and I play it enough that I shouldn't. It's a hell of a simulator, every single button and control on the controller makes the rider do something different, it's absolutely incredible. You should be happy if you were able to make it around the track without failing miserably. I know I wasn't able to do S**t with that game for like a week.:eek::freak3:good game though.

TT as in Tourist Trophy by Polyphony Digital?

That would be the one. I still dont feel good that a 10 and 6 year old did better than me. Guess I will be staying up later at night to practice and open a can of whoop ass.:D:D:D:D