Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood Carve Camp Primo

Sounds like some BOL members have been getting in some secret "Race Training" up on the Hood? :eplus2:

Galen, please don't ding the Masters board :smashfrea

Ed, full report please.

Gavin, sounds like you are "Gettin After It" , nothing like a concentrated course on carving to get good fast!!

Photos, come on guys!!! I am SOOO jealous.

I am hearing, ton of snowpack, not too many camps, great weather!!

PS, Listen to Mike!!!! He is the ONE!!!

Have fun, ride safe.

hi guys,

there is some places where is possible ski in the summer? with out go in EU south amerca?

few yrs ago in my home i use ski in fake snow in douwn town milan for the people have not time to go in the mountains, there is something like this in clifornia?

tanx for the help.

Bryan, no pics. Having too much fun. Gavin from Snowperformence may burn his vids to CD, so may have some good captures in the future. Theres a great one of me biffing and bending my board at a 90* angle from the tip to the front binding.:smashfrea Gotta love the glass topsheet ontop of the metal:D Mike was on an FP and I with my Coiler T, so I was the one worried about they'er board for a change.:lol: Megtrimix, yes you can ride at Mt hood in oregon in the summer: http://www.timberlinelodge.com/conditions

hi guys,

there is some places where is possible ski in the summer? with out go in EU south amerca?

Some handy Mt Hood Links

Don't forget New Zealand!:1luvu: And they even speak English (sort of) :eplus2: Kiwi's are the coolest! The women are HOT!! (meant to get to a certain Kiwi carver in CANADA)

Bryan, no pics. Having too much fun. Gavin from Snowperformence may burn his vids to CD, so may have some good captures in the future. Theres a great one of me biffing and bending my board at a 90* angle from the tip to the front binding.:smashfrea Gotta love the glass topsheet ontop of the metal:D Mike was on an FP and I with my Coiler T, so I was the one worried about they'er board for a change.:lol: Megtrimix, yes you can ride at Mt hood in oregon in the summer: http://www.timberlinelodge.com/conditions

Glad you didn't get hurt. Photos from the chair lift? Come on, throw us a bone DOG!! :smashfrea

Good Karma and all that Dude!! (Buy Sean and Mike a drink or lunch or something for me if you get a chance as a personal favor)

Have fun!! Hope they get some good video of all of you, including Jacoby.

Bryan

Bryan, if that capture was on monday, it wasnt us as we left on sunday. Mike is a great guy and a great coach, and getting to see him riip the stubbies was worth the price of admission.:D Learned a lot from him and Sean, And took my race skills from totally suck to kinda suck:lol:

Thanks for the update Galen. Very cool. Glad you had such great weather and met some amazing folks. Mike is not only a multi WORLD Champion but was very smart guy. Few have his experience on snow. His ablility to flow and adapt to conditions is legendary.

PS. I would add, have someone ELSE check Gavin's pockets.