Note to New Members ×

email accounts @ freecarvers.com

carvediem

... and finally it is online ...

after a nightmare of transfering that domain to another registrar email accounts @ freecarvers.com are available

email client and webmail access ~ 500 MB server space per mailbox ~ anti-virus scanning of all emails and attachments ~ and NO promotional taglines on outgoing emails

still there are no guarantees after all I am not the chairman of Yahoo and it is also up to the system of the hosting provider for freecarvers.com

so you are free to enjoy at your own risk :)

one username and email account per person even though 3000 available accounts should be enough for a while I guess

go to http://stoked.at/email.html if you like to sign up

cheers and good fun,

Bernhard

yeah thanks I might plug it out of stoked.at though cause I want to stay simple and clean as for the design and features of the site and there is no way of smoothly integrating this service since also the sign up is sort of bumpy as in not completely automated after you can automatically sign up for a username I still have to set up the email address for that username ...

outsourcing the service to a dedicated email provider for a customizable solution would take care of all that but that costs a lot of money without any coming back since I want it to be a free service

so could be that freecarvers.com stands on its own in the future without connection to the weblog at stoked.at in which case I would just set up email accounts for up to 3000 'friends' ;)

email_468_60.gif

so the option of getting an account and the service are to stay available of course and also the accounts work just fine and the domain name is pretty cool and my pleasure so only difference for the future could be that instead of the current sign up you send me an email so I can set up an address for you in an informal way