Note to New Members ×

Mt Bachelor Friday 4-25

P06781

Hi All,

I am coming down to bend/sunriver for a Pharmacy CE meeting over the weekend and plan to ride Mt Bachelor on friday. Looks like its still winter in Bend like it is on Mt Hood. Anyways looking for riding partners on friday and will be with another Rph-carver from pdx (Eric P).

Also looking for anyone who wants to do drinks/food on friday and saturday nights in Bend .

Jim

Hey Buell, just got off the phone with Jim, he said it was a beautiful day. He wished he had his Tanker with him. Rode his Volkl Race Stock. He is there with his friend Eric (sp). I think they have a professional seminar Saturday. Sounds like they are still up in the air about Sunday. I said "RIDE". Maybe you guys can further twist his arm.

Have fun Boy and Girls!

"I officially have a "Loose Screw" now. They took out some of the hard ware near my ankle today.

Rebecca, Just thought of something, if you are done with the "Tinklers" perhaps you would send them back with Jim if he has the space?

Hi is going to pick up the Tinkler "Anton184cm" if he can catch up with Doug. I have not seen it since Feb13th at SES and I am getting anxious again.

(good sign I think)

Bryan

"I officially have a "Loose Screw" now. They took out some of the hard ware near my ankle today.

Hope that means progress! (Do I get points for not making the obvious joke? Oh. Oops.)

Unfortunately, I don't have the Tinklers with me this weekend - brought minimum gear - but Buell will be up your way in a couple of weeks to work on a project. He'll get them to you then. If Jim doesn't catch up with Doug, we might be able to chase your board down, too.

Thanks for the update!

Rebecca