Note to New Members ×

Good boot fitter in Vancouver area?

Well, I decided to change those uncomfortable Burton Fire liners... After reading the almanac, I think I'll go for some intuition liners and I think the boots will need some boot fitting work as they always hurts at the same spot...

Any suggestion for a good place to go in Vancouver?

Thank you very much in advance!

Jeff

Destination Ski and Board in North Vancouver are awesome- they take the time to really get the fit right by asking good questions and offer great service. I have had them fit my Raichle snowboard boots, alpine touring boots, plastic mountaineering boots and even my in-line skates...

Destination also rocks because they actually have alpine carvers on their staff- guys who have been there and done that, and have the T-shirts and scars to prove it.

Snowcovers in Kitsilano also offer boot fitting services, but they prefer to only fit boots that they have sold you. They are very reluctant to work on boots that they do not carry or know about.

George

A few things to add

1) Intuition liners- world headquarters is here in Vancouver right under the south end of Cambie bridge, Rob n Crystal very nice folk and will form them in house , that is assuming you dont need shell punching. Google up "Intuition Sports" for contact info.

2) FanatykCo up in whistler has a few guys that I would recomend , specifically Scotty Gillis, they have done some shell punching and a few thermo cooks for me with good results .

Dave*