Note to New Members ×

Training now??

DiveBomber

.......talk to the people that you were training with?......ask for their recommendations? .......if you were "training" at Copper I would hope it was with Sean?..... with his experience it seems like a few ideas of how to be successful and on a budget would be available

Anton and I are doing our Chile camp again. Price will be around $3000, for everything except airfare (lodging, food, tickets, coaching, hill space, transportation while in Chile, ect.) Dates are in late August for 8 days on snow. Let me know if you have more questions.

I know 3k sounds expensive, but trust me Anton and I are not getting rich, we barely make a profit each year.

Anton and I are doing our Chile camp again. Price will be around $3000, for everything except airfare (lodging, food, tickets, coaching, hill space, transportation while in Chile, ect.) Dates are in late August for 8 days on snow. Let me know if you have more questions.

I know 3k sounds expensive, but trust me Anton and I are not getting rich, we barely make a profit each year.

Id love to, but im sure it would end up costing closer to 4k when all is said and done... Free Kessler for everyone right?:D

Ill keep it in mind.

What happened to the camp I saw you used to have at copper?

why is there no camp at Blackcomb?

Copper no longer offers late spring training. I really wish they still did the camps we did there we so good.

When Anton and I set the price for the Chile camp we honer it, it will cost what we publish the cost as. The airfare does get out of hand though.

Bola thanks for the heads up. We've been in contact with the mountain and of course they have said nothing of this. All I know is that we can't deal with the food and lodging in El Colorado anymore.......If Chillian falls through there is always Las Lenas.