Note to New Members ×

Burton 4x4 gear including ALUMINUM disks and cants

AJCdice

Clearing out some stuff that I know is still in demand these days.

Burton 4 hole aluminum disks in great condition.

Burton plastic offset (for good cant angles) disks in great condition.

Burton "high" 4x4 cant plate.

Burton "low" 4x4 cant plate.

Make offers!

If not sold, to eBay sunday nite.

Thanks

andrew

email for more pictures

ajcdice@hotmail.com

post-196-141842256124_thumb.jpg

OK Dave. Sold--thanks.

Paypal to ajcdice@hotmail.com

And, for "eaglez", you are indeed out of the loop.

The metal disks are no longer made and quite rare compared to ubiquitous plastic burton discs that are still made.

Metal makes a stiffer ride and better security on otherwise soft burton plates.

Add in that they are 4 hole pattern that can be used on any board, not regular burton 3 hole pattern that most of teh discs were produced in and they are even rarer.

Fast forward several years since they have been made and that the guy buying them has 10 posts in the last year looking for them.

They are also virtually in new shape.

All that adds up to rare, hence $50.

The next time you are selling something eaglez, you probaly wouldn't want others to drop in and question the price you are getting, right?

Right.

I have been looking for a long time. Thanks, If you want to get a total $figure including regular international via USPS, and I'll paypal you the total. Instead of the thread, you can just reply to me direct with the total : dvsfzr1000 at yahoo dot com.

thanks again,

Dave R.

OK Dave. Sold--thanks.

Paypal to ajcdice@hotmail.com

And, for "eaglez", you are indeed out of the loop.

The metal disks are no longer made and quite rare compared to ubiquitous plastic burton discs that are still made.

Metal makes a stiffer ride and better security on otherwise soft burton plates.

Add in that they are 4 hole pattern that can be used on any board, not regular burton 3 hole pattern that most of teh discs were produced in and they are even rarer.

Fast forward several years since they have been made and that the guy buying them has 10 posts in the last year looking for them.

They are also virtually in new shape.

All that adds up to rare, hence $50.

The next time you are selling something eaglez, you probaly wouldn't want others to drop in and question the price you are getting, right?

Right.

First, I sent you an email you didn't respond to. If you are going to talk about courtesy, that would have been nice. And second, he made the offer, all you had to do was accept it. What was my comment going to do to mess that up? I was just voicing that it was more than I was going to be able to offer. As for dropping in, I wasn't just dropping in, I was a potential buyer. I could have used those discs, but once I found out what the other offer was, I had to bow out. I have bought and sold a ton of gear on here. All went smoothly. Judging by other posts here it is your communication that sucks.

And since you are being a dick here, ebay has these all the time for a fraction of that price. Have a nice day.

First, I sent you an email you didn't respond to. If you are going to talk about courtesy, that would have been nice. And second, he made the offer, all you had to do was accept it. What was my comment going to do to mess that up? I was just voicing that it was more than I was going to be able to offer. As for dropping in, I wasn't just dropping in, I was a potential buyer. I could have used those discs, but once I found out what the other offer was, I had to bow out. I have bought and sold a ton of gear on here. All went smoothly. Judging by other posts here it is your communication that sucks.

And since you are being a dick here, ebay has these all the time for a fraction of that price. Have a nice day.

Adolescent garbage like this is exactly why I DIDN'T want to post offers in the main thread where everyone can put in their 2 cents regarding the price I've paid for things.

Regarding e-bay: Alu 4x4's do come up from time to time, but they are usually attached to or come with a board and / or bindings. I have never seen a set for sale by themselves, ever. "E-bay has these all the time" is a gross exaggeration, and you know it. Good thing I'm rich and I can afford these. To me they're worth every penny.

later,

Dave R.

Adolescent garbage like this is exactly why I DIDN'T want to post offers in the main thread where everyone can put in their 2 cents regarding the price I've paid for things.

Regarding e-bay: Alu 4x4's do come up from time to time, but they are usually attached to or come with a board and / or bindings. I have never seen a set for sale by themselves, ever. "E-bay has these all the time" is a gross exaggeration, and you know it. Good thing I'm rich and I can afford these. To me they're worth every penny.

later,

Dave R.

Well it is good to see that you consider yourself rich for spending $50. You should be proud of your accomplishments..... :eek:

• 2 weeks later...