Note to New Members ×

Nikon d70?

xxguitarist

I wasn't really looking to sell it, but since you ask. I have been looking at the new D300 with lust!

Let me know what you were looking at paying. It can be body only, or I can include the 18-70 DX kit lens that came with it. Please respond directly by PM.

D.:biggthump

I wasn't really looking to sell it, but since you ask. I have been looking at the new D300 with lust!

Let me know what you were looking at paying. It can be body only, or I can include the 18-70 DX kit lens that came with it. Please respond directly by PM.

Mmmm, D300.

Emailed.

I think that there was a safety recall on the batteries a couple of years ago. Might want to check with Nikon to see if the ones yours came with apply to the recall. Not sure that they will honour it this far in, but you might want to know for safety sake.

Other than that, the batteries are generally good, but having an extra around is a good thing.

emailed.

threw a list of random offers out there!

For anyone else:

trade KEH.com "EX" condition 62mm Nikon filters for a 50mm 1.4 or 1.8

Would consider other primes of similar quality. Zooms too- but the sharper ones of those get pricey!

filters are

Pol 1

Soft 1

L1BC (sky)

Edit: bschurman, my email bounced back. email me?

emailed.

threw a list of random offers out there!

For anyone else:

trade KEH.com "EX" condition 62mm Nikon filters for a 50mm 1.4 or 1.8

Would consider other primes of similar quality. Zooms too- but the sharper ones of those get pricey!

filters are

Pol 1

Soft 1

L1BC (sky)

Edit: bschurman, my email bounced back. email me?

can you please send that again? My email server has not been working for the last couple of days and I think it got chucked while the internet waited for my server to come back online.

Thanks,

->Ben