Note to New Members ×

Burton FP + Bindings

Gtanner

I’ve got a 164 Burton Factory Prime (1998), 11.79m Sidecut, 19cm waist with a set of Burton Race Plate bindings (2000) for sale.

The board is well used, and more flexible than a board directly from the factory, but there is no core damage. The base is impeccable (only one base grind) but has one small scratch near the tip and will not affect the performance of the board. The surface is scuffed up from wear and tear and there are some spots near the tail where the topsheet has chipped off, but no de-lamination.

The bindings are in good condition. They are made up of a series of different Burton parts and have metal 3x3 plates. I have a bunch of spare parts that I’ll include in the sale including a spare baseplate, heel bail and a couple of toe-bails, plus various 3x3 and 4x4 discs.

This board is perfect for someone starting out on plates or an aggressive rider that is looking for a longer slalom board.

Price is $175 CAN obo + shipping + insurance

I have a bunch of pictures available on request, just send me an email.

--Gord