Note to New Members ×

Extreme scootering

Jamie

Guest Matt D

That looks like fun Jamie. Keep at it and you'll be killin it next season. Have you shown those to Steve or Higgs yet?

What are the details on your Coiler. I stayed with Bruce at ECES and he said he was booked until Christmas or there about. Most of your teams runs something around a 180 with 14m sidecut right?

I'm sure It'll rock.

Originally posted by Matt D

That looks like fun Jamie. Keep at it and you'll be killin it next season. Have you shown those to Steve or Higgs yet?

What are the details on your Coiler. I stayed with Bruce at ECES and he said he was booked until Christmas or there about. Most of your teams runs something around a 180 with 14m sidecut right?

I'm sure It'll rock.

They haven't seen them yet, just took them today.

The Coiler is a 178 PureRace GS, width is 19, pretty sure the sidecut is 13.2. Bruce tells me that I can get it for November (possibly going on the Italy trip) if I remind him the month before.

The only other guy on the team with a Coiler is Kristin D'Eon, and I'm pretty sure his is an 181 or 182, not sure about the sidecut though.

By the way, who are you? :confused:

Has anyone ever seen people really going off on a scooter? At the skatepark I go to, there is a guy who does everything that the bmx'ers do and many of the things that the skaters do. And yes, he rides fakie - even on the ramps! He rides a scooter like the one above, but I don't know anything about scooters, so I don't know if it's the same.

Guest Matt D

I'm an Instructor in NB. I do Level 1 Courses @ Crabbe so I kind of work for Steve. I've done a couple courses with him and Higgs too. I also know Andy, and a few people on your team.

Its cool that you found your way onto this forum.

Originally posted by Matt D

I'm an Instructor in NB. I do Level 1 Courses @ Crabbe so I kind of work for Steve. I've done a couple courses with him and Higgs too. I also know Andy, and a few people on your team.

Its cool that you found your way onto this forum.

Ok cool.

Xtreme wheelbarrowing? right....

Originally posted by Jamie

Xtreme wheelbarrowing? right....

No, really - click on the image - it takes you to their website. They're clearly just goofing around, but are a couple of sweet moves in there :) Some sweet barrel rolls and even a superman! I think in that picture I posted above he's in the middle of doing what you would call a 360 varial on a skateboard... or maybe a tailwhip on a bicycle? I dunno - I never got my skateboard tricks sorted out.

But it's not nearly as awesome as Xtreme Ironing:

ironmike.jpg