Note to New Members ×

Blue Mountain Today

Chubz

Cool, I hope you got a turn or two in for me. I bet with conditions that good the lines must have been insane, I don't feel too bad about missing out. :( The slopes will now have more time to set up for me for the weekend. :smashfrea

Keep healing and keep riding! 7 days till go time.......

Jesse

Neil,

First off, a big thanks for coming out to BC and setting up the course! The only time I've had a chance to run gates is at MAC events. I'm happy that the opportunity does not come up often, because if it did I think I would have the racing bug bad. I look forward to doing some more bashing with you again.

The "keep healing" remark was not about myself, but was directed towards someone else. I'll let him comment if he wants.....

NS

No he is referring tom me. I have had a "bang" up season this year. From launching into a pine tree and pile of rocks, to bad case of shin bang to not getting out of a toeside and going head and shoulder first into a rock bed.

Mending broken or heavily bruised ribs and knees form landing on a pile of rocks

Shin bang from losing an edge and the board does that biting thing in the snow

Scuffed up shoulder from the rock bed and cracked helmet.

All will be good for ECES, and fionally got my TD2's dialed in.

Greg

PS I was wondering if Jesse got a separate trophy for the gates racing this year 2008, different from three years ago when you disqualified me for passing on the wrong side of an 8" bamboo stick finish line at RT, even when I had the fastest time ;). He was kind enough to let me borrow the 2006 trophy for a week, I took it to work, displayed it on my mantle, when swimming at the local YMCA with it, had a mini parade here in Easton, sponsored by Larry Holmes. Some day I will be back to acquire the trophy that is rightfully mine:biggthump

PSS Dont let him ride gates too much, becuase it seems he would be more into running gates with you than freecarving with me and he is the only riding friend I have ever had.;)

WOW Chubz! Don't worry... I don't want Jesse training gates with me more than once a year, because then he would be blowing me away in them!

Sounds like you deserve to havea good time at ECES. I'm sorry to hear about all the injuries. Thank goodness you were wearing our helmet-- and those rocks didnt kill you!

I'll start working on a trophy for the 2009 MAC tracks. We may have to set a dual course and let you guys settle this thing!