Note to New Members ×

Bass Masters Classic

jtslalom

For all those bass fishermen or women, Alton Jones won the Bass Masters Classic yeterday beating out both Kevin Vandam and Mike Ikonelly (not sure of the spelling). It was a tight tournament though all three days of fishing. Details can be found through espn.com. Look for a link for bass masters classic.

Bah.... Mike Iaconelli needs to fall out of a moving boat and be left in the middle of a lake....

I can't stand the guy... His act is getting very old and tiresome... You are a pro bass fisherman... No need to scream and yell like a crazed lunatic when you catch a fish...

His temper tantrums are also very borderline... I really wish B.A.S.S. would have had the guts to suspend him for multiple tourneys when he kicked that undersized fish overboard a few years ago... Same deal when he started throwing his equipment around and kicking his stern light during last season's classic...

I understand that the Classic is a big deal... Unfortunately, this seems to be an everyday thing for him... This isn't a stick and ball sport... There is no need to get your adrenaline going so you can preform better... Just shut up and act professional :mad: