Note to New Members ×

Emergency! Im An Idiot!

D-Sub

DOH!

just got my TD2s via UPS. Bought Intec heels..

THEY DONT FIT MY BOOTS! (Burton Earth)

AAAAARGH

Im going to mammoth/june tomorrow and I wanted to ride this new (to me, its used) coiler I got and now Im screwed:(

Does anyone have:

4 hole bindings

a pair of size 28 boots (i know...kinda odd)

or maybe info on a place up there that can maybe rent me some boots with intec heels? (I highly doubt this one)

I cant believe my lack of foresight here. Looks like I'll be buyin some Suzukas afterall, but that aint soon enough. ****

All summer of 1989 I was making payments on a brand new Burton Safari Comp II with money from my back-breaking garden-center job. I finally got it home in September, and stood it up in my room where I would gaze at it, caress it, and say goodnight to it. First weekend of the season, 4 hour car ride to the mountain, get there, realize I forgot my boots. Determined to ride my new beauty, I stuck my Salomon rear-entry ski boots in the 3-strap bindings. Worst day of snowboarding ever. Never made that mistake again. At the beginning of every season since, I have recurring nightmares about it. I also vowed never to ride hardboots, based on that experience.

heh. commiserating.

thanks Jack:)

Ive never forgotten anything like that. friends have. they were on their own

I just got off the phone with Michelle...was gonna buy some Susukas but to overnight was $70 and change!

a bit too much to pay just to cover my own mistake. grrr