Note to New Members ×

need new liners for sb 123

drewbdoobe

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have anything to sell but have info. I picked up a pair of good used 123's but the liners were splitting and my wide foot did not work well inside the boot with those liners.

I secured through a local ski/board shop a pair of "Intuition" thermoform liners and they are awesome. They are not bargain cheap at around $150 but the price was about the same either on-line or through the shop that formed them for me on location with their resident boot doc.

Not sure what the budget is but if the outer boot is solid, the investment on new liners is worth it.

I really only looked into the thermo type offering from bomber and found that ordering through them, web or direct with my local shop that the $150 was going to end up being the price by the time I got hands-on a pair to my door step, and the local shop came in at the same price, and I got the added bonus of having them heat-em up and boot-em with me. I cannot speak to variations but assume that all "thermo" liners will be similiar. They all heat and form...right? Assume being the operative word here. I can tell you that my feet now feel great in a boot that otherwise seemed tight and not very comfortable. Maybe Bomber is best to ask about different variations on thermo-liners but I would spring the cash again if I have to in the future for the "Intuition" brand.

I think I emailed you a while ago but got no response. I've got some Intuition thermoflex liners for sale in the classifieds. They were molded 3 times, once personally. I've got fairly pancake feet so they didn't quite fill out above my ankle like I would have liked. They're the wrap around style. They're shorter than the raichle branded thermos that I had in my 123s originally, but they still stick up past the shell about an inch or so, so it's a good fit for 123s.

I'll be right back with a link to the sale.

Here it is.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=19985

Also it looks like BumpyRide is selling some size 9 thermoflexes.