Note to New Members ×

Madd 158 True Twin Texalium

sfleck

This is a true twin tip shape, with a 25.2 waist, and an 8.7m sidecut.

Full texalium topsheet, with three carbon strips under each binding. The picture doesn't really do this board justice. The Texalium looks almost like a metallic carbon fiber. It is stiff, and the full Tex topsheet makes it hold an edge like you expect a Madd to.

Ridden maybe 2 dozen times, topsheet looks new. Base is in great condition, but has some small surface scratches from being ridden. Nothing major.

This board is $800 New, willing to let it go for $350+Shipping, or I could probably arrange to get it out to ECES.

Madd 158 Twin.jpg

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to make it up there. I do know a couple people who are going up there, so I could possibly send it up with someone if you're really interested.

I weigh about 150lbs, but believe me when I say it would be plenty stiff for most riders. Especially for a 158 soft boot setup.

When was this board built? Are you the original owner?

Has the base been ground and if so by who? What are the edges currently set to and how many times have they been done?

Lastly can anybody compare this board to the normal Madd BX shapes with the Carbon butterfly's?

The board looks intense!

Can you please send more pics my way? Email is enabled via my profile.

Cheers,

JPW