Note to New Members ×

Prior Metal 177

Buell

Prior Metal 177, excellent condition - SOLD (SLC or Bend local pick up free)

Purchased last February, ridden fewer than 20 days, mostly by a lightweight female rider (Rebecca/zoom). Ridden a couple of times by Rebecca with TD2 suspension kit, otherwise always with lexan plates.

A few minor base scratches from pebbles, rails are in great shape but could use a sharpening. I could tune them up with a 1/3 if the buyer would like.

Topsheet shows typical metal wear and scuffing but no significant denting or damage. There is one tiny dent, possibly from being hit with a ski pole in the lift line, that will not effect ride or durability. Patina around inserts and other marks come off easily if buffed or polished.

Please post here or PM me through my profile if you're interested. More detailed and larger photos available. I'm happy to answer questions, but priority goes to the first person to write "I'll take it."

Thanks,

Buell

<table class="boardSpecs"><tbody><tr class="shaded"><td>

</td> <td>

</td> </tr> <tr class="shaded"> <td class="rowHeader">Length (cm)</td> <td>177</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Effective Edge (cm)</td> <td>150</td> </tr> <tr class="shaded"> <td class="rowHeader">Nose Length (cm)</td> <td>21</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Tail Length (cm)</td> <td>6</td> </tr> <tr class="shaded"> <td class="rowHeader">Nose Width (cm)</td> <td>24.4</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Tail Width (cm)</td> <td>24</td> </tr> <tr class="shaded"> <td class="rowHeader">Waist (cm)</td> <td>19.5</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Radius (m)</td> <td>11.9</td> </tr> <tr class="shaded"> <td class="rowHeader">Taper (mm)</td> <td>4</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Insert Setbacks (cm)</td> <td>2.5</td> </tr> <tr class="shaded"> <td class="rowHeader">Stance (in)</td> <td>17"-22"</td></tr></tbody></table>

Did you have the edges done or base structured at/after purchase? Do you still have the Lexan plates - would you consider selling with the board?

Sometime last year Chris started filing down the edges of the metal topsheet to avoid "chipping." Does this board have the filed edges?

Thanks in advance

Matt

Did you have the edges done or base structured at/after purchase? Do you still have the Lexan plates - would you consider selling with the board?

Sometime last year Chris started filing down the edges of the metal topsheet to avoid "chipping." Does this board have the filed edges?

Hi Matt,

I am 90% sure that I tuned the base/edges to 1/3, but I cannot recall. It was Rebecca's board last year, but has not really been in the rotation this year because she picked up a softer custom 177 Metal. The base has not been ground. It is as it comes from the factory.

This board predates the topsheet filing by Prior, but Bordy filed it for us when we bought it. It's pretty easy to do with just a standard file. There are no chips in the topsheet.

I'd prefer not to sell my lexan plates with the board (I currently have the number I need, with no extras), but I'd consider it if it's make or break in the sale. They are just homemade ones anyway.

Buell