Note to New Members ×

Hard boots Size 23 or 24

Guest Verena P-B

Guest Verena P-B

Hey,

I am looking for some (if possible softer) hard boots. I am not sure if I need size 23 or 24 yet, I will have to measure a few more times...I think 23 would be fine but I always wonder what if your feet are a little bit swollen or if you wear extra thick socks...

They should be under 200 bucks. Must ship to Canada!

Guest Verena P-B

Thanks for your help, James Ong! I already looked at those boots and asked if they were still available but didn't get a reply (yet).

@dshack:

I am definitely interested in your boots! Could you send me some pictures of the boots to my email?

How old or how often were they used? I just measured my foot again and it was 23.7 cm. So I don't know which liner would be better. The liners are not included in the 100 bucks? Would they be new or if not, molded how many times?

Thanks, Verena :)

The liners are included, but if you have 23.7 feet, you NEED 23.5 (or 23) liners.

The boots are in good condition; no integrity problems with the shell, and all the buckles work great. They're a little scuffed up, but nothing that will affect the ride. They will accept intec heels, if you want to install them.

Guest Verena P-B

Oh no, I think we have little misunderstanding here ;)

I meant, what colour are the boots (not the liners since you usually don't see them anyways)? And if I understood it right, you only have 24 liners but NOT 23.5 liners to come with the boots? So, I would have to buy liners?

Yeah, you'd need to buy liners. You can buy thermoflexes from bomber, heads if you can find them in the classifieds or on ebay, or any sort of custom ski boot liner.

The boots are translucent gray, which should fit your fashion sensibilities, but unfortunately they have orange tongues. You might be able to replace or paint the tongue, but no guarantees...

If you can work a few items in the same orange into your ensemble (sunglasses, belt, gloves, hat, etc) , you may do fine. Or you could just rip it hard enough that people only see a blur...

Guest Verena P-B

"Or you could just rip it hard enough that people only see a blur..."

LOL! I would love that but I don't think I am good enough, at least not yet :P Haven't been snowboarding (except once) for about 11 years!

But I think I have to decline your offer since my budget won't allow me to buy new liners (which would be an additionally 150 bucks)...but thank you for your time and patience!