Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Le Mans Mondo 26

durace

These are 4 years old and have around 150 days on them. The liners are non-moldable. The buckles are original. Boots are in very good shape no cracks or major scuffs. The liners are 4 year old liners so... I'm looking for $100 shipped in the US possibly a couple bucks more to send to Canada. If you want to pick them up at ECES the shipping is free. Paypal is the payment of choice.

Paul

post-2197-141842250791_thumb.jpg

post-2197-141842250793_thumb.jpg

post-2197-141842250795_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Peter: my foot is 24cm and the boots were always to big for me. I didn't read the BOL how to fit a boot and mondo size instructions, I just believed what the "chart" said where I ordered them.

jetskier: the inside of the shell says 25-27.5, I don't get how these are sized still, as apparent by the fact I bought the wrong size in the first place.

I can say I wear a size 7 in running shoe and a 7.5 in hiking boot and these were big on me. I now have a set of 24 mondo in the track 325's and they fit great. Hope this helps.

Is that on the tongue or somewhere on the shell? Seems like there couldn't be that much range in the shell itself. Can you find a shell size somewhere else? I have a pair of Head Stratus Pros that are 27.5 and on the tongue it reads 26.0 - 28.5. But, the shells come in even whole sizes 26, 27, 28.

the inside of the shell says 25-27.5, I don't get how these are sized still, as apparent by the fact I bought the wrong size in the first place.

I can say I wear a size 7 in running shoe and a 7.5 in hiking boot and these were big on me. I now have a set of 24 mondo in the track 325's and they fit great. Hope this helps.

Look here for an explanation ;)

There are a couple of ways to go. If you have paypal you can send me funds if you haven't just sent money through paypal before I can send you an invoice for it through paypal. If you don't have paypal I'd accept a check (hey your on BOL you must be ok) or if you get up to the Mt. Sunapee area I'd take cash and give them to you for $75 since I'm pretty sure shipping is $25/30 which is what I figured into the price I posted.

The first thing is to enable your email in BOL so I can send you any more info. If you left mouse click on my name up top "durace" you can send me an email through BOL.

Thanks,

Paul