Note to New Members ×

Hangl Plate For Sale (maybe a board as well)

neil sunday

Spirig-Hangl Plate Binding System for sale.

Used on my GS board, and now that I'm coaching alot, I simply don't ride it that much anymore. It has extra hole drilled in the plate from when I mounted the toe and heel blocks of my bindings directly to the hangl plate. You can use the 4X4 insert pack to mount any standard bindings onto the plate system.

The anti-friction (white slider system) that sticks to the board will be destroyed when I take it off- so you will need to either ride without it, or find an alternative.

I recommend only purchasing this if you have a shop that can help you mount it to your board. I mounted mine with ski hardware, and have had no issues (and I weigh 210 pounds). I will supplu all the hardware that I have used on it.

I'm looking for $300 for this setup- as it has been used, but still functionally perfect.

If you want to ride a 182 Donek GS board as well, I can sell the whole setup for $450. This would prevent having to take it apart and remount it. The board has miles, but I still raced on it- lots of camber, and always waxed for racing.

post-803-141842250765_thumb.jpg

post-803-141842250767_thumb.jpg

post-803-141842250768_thumb.jpg

No worries, and i am about 99% certain the speed is going to collin. i spoke to his mom, and they are letting me know tomorrow before we race... i'd count it as good as sold!

glad to see someone who can shred riding that stick. it's a marvelous thing- and i'm stoked i can watch it being ridden the way it's meant to be!

thanx again Neil for giving those other decks to some fresh young legs:rolleyes:

i also still have 2 of the most recent factory primes (gloss black w/red sidewalls) these are actually stiffer than most race stock primes that ive had so they may not be to good for your lighter ones. ive got 2 167's and 2 185's both in almost new condition (can still see the factory sticker marks in base) cant wait till monday so i can ride that beast again!!!

cheers brotha:biggthump