Note to New Members ×

F2 Speedster RS 173

GremUSA

(Heavy sigh, grits teeth) -ImustbepracticalItmustgoImustbepracticalItmustgoImustbepracticalItmustgo!!:(

Like my mantra? Well I must sell this F2. I bought it from Frank Morales Thanksgiving '05 (I believe he got it '04) and he'd only ridden it 8 days and that's about the same for me since I have owned it. I weigh 180 and I learned to carve on this board so there's skid time in it but it is in very good shape with a lot of camber. There's a bit of base scrape just beneath the foot pad and a bit of the same on the curve of the tail, it is not serious. Top is very good. Let me know if you need detailed, microscopic pics.

I will take offers and as I've said I think this a fair forum that will dictate a fair price and I'm pretty sure it'll go fairly fast as my Donek did. I would like to get in the $240.00 range and that would include US shipping. I will also entertain your 'I can't refuse' offers. Paypal me and you could be a Speedster this weekend! :p

Call me or message me, thank you,

GM Reszel

260-760-5499

f2a.jpg

f2b.jpg

f2c.jpg

f2f.jpg

f2h.jpg

f2e.jpg

f2d.jpg

f2i.jpg