Note to New Members ×

Seeking first freecarve board - 173'ish

Al G

I'm looking for a freecarve board and think I need about a 173 - I'm 6'2", 170lbs and have been riding for 10 years, most recently a 168 Burton Supermodel so am used to long'ish boards.

As a first carving board I want something that is manoevrable and controllable, so not to long and with decent side radius (10 or 11m?).

Anyone got a 173'ish board, maybe a more recent Factory/Ultra Prime, or 172 Silberpfeil, or Renntiger 173... Or even advice on other boards I should consider.

Al G

:confused:

Maybe it's my ebay paranoia, but I get nervous when I see multiple listings of certain items on Ebay. It give sme a sense of cheap, poorly made goods that someone is trying to flush from their possession. Are Oxygens a good reputable board and worthy of purchasing? I've been checking them out but hesitate due to the voices in my melon.

Feel free to ease those voices in my head!

Who said that?

Greg

As far as i know Oxygens only have band freestyle boards, and pretty good alpines, but what do i know im new, but i did pick an oxygen as my first board. The guy bought a whole bunch for cheap and is selling them for cheap so thats why they are goin cheap. They all start at $1.00 and have no reserves! AWESOME! But as far as i know oxygen makes farely nice alpine boards.

________

Glass Bubblers

oxygen are damn good boards. I have a 178 powder board that rides beautifully

never ridden their carvers, but check that dudes feedback. hes not gankin anyone

altho he is IMPOSSIBLE to get to answer questions, which actually turned me off enough that I said fck it Im not buyin from this guy

I sent him easily ten emails and every single one was a form letter response. even the ones that responded to his embedded email got form letters. that really pissed me off so I quit