Note to New Members ×

Coiler PRII 184

Pat Donnelly

Minted Jan 2006 and in very good condition. Top sheet had a small nick from another board stricking it while on a chair which nicked off a small piece of the top sheet; roughly 1/8" x 1". I sealed the void with white caulk (see photo).

Side edges polished to 2* and base is at 1*

SB250 Core and built for a 200 lb. rider

$430 shipped lower 48 via US Mail - Bindings are not part of this offer.

Jan 31 - This board is SOLD.

post-130-141842248624_thumb.jpg

post-130-141842248626_thumb.jpg

post-130-141842248628_thumb.jpg

I know the board since I helped Pat pick it out.

Superboard 250 construction, not Titanal,

19 cm waist

14.2 SCR

Pat had 58250 as part of the serial number but it actually reads SB250 meaning Superboard 250 construction. the 19 after the PRII is the waist width because the PRII had 2 options for waist. 14.2 was the standard SCR for the 184 PRII and that is what Pat got.

06PD1 only means year built (06) for who (Pat Donnelly) and his 1st board that year (1).

then the 6.9 is the flex for that board.

Hope that helps

JoelP

I know the board since I helped Pat pick it out.

Superboard 250 construction, not Titanal,

19 cm waist

14.2 SCR

Pat had 58250 as part of the serial number but it actually reads SB250 meaning Superboard 250 construction. the 19 after the PRII is the waist width because the PRII had 2 options for waist. 14.2 was the standard SCR for the 184 PRII and that is what Pat got.

06PD1 only means year built (06) for who (Pat Donnelly) and his 1st board that year (1).

then the 6.9 is the flex for that board.

Hope that helps

JoelP

Thanks Joel - too narrow for me. Good luck selling, Pat! :biggthump

You are better off contacting Bruce directly at info (at) coiler (dot) com. He has an amazing amount of stuff that is not on the web site for sizes, SCR's and waist. there's a good chance he already has what he needs to build you a board and then there is no extra charge. Otherwise he'll be the best bet for answering your question and he's pretty good at getting back to you asap. He's excellent to work with but delivery time is always the hardest thing to get.

JoelP