Note to New Members ×

Wanted: Buckles for UPS RSV Machs

Guest Randy S.

Guest Randy S.

I broke a buckle on my UPS RSV Machs last week. I replaced it with a ski boot buckle, but its not an optimal solution since there's no micro-adjust on the new buckle. Plus another one is about to break as well.

Anyone have a pair of RSV Machs (I have the silver and glo-in-the-dark green ones, but I think any pair will do) that they aren't using any more? I'd like to cannibalize the buckles off of them. I'll gladly pay you a small fee for the boots and pay for postage. You can keep the liners, heels and any other parts you want. I just need the buckles.

Yes, I tried emailing Dan Yoja and he's all out of parts for this season. I need to nurse these boots through the end of this season and the summer. My local shop is going to stock Head boots next season, but they won't be in until the fall. I've probably got 15-20 days of riding I still need to coax from my UPS boots, plus I'd like to have them as backups for next year.

Thanks for your help. - Randy