Note to New Members ×

Seeking Boots (28) and Bindings (TD's or Catek)

Chubz

Folks

Finding much of the old threads equipment has been sold. Anyone out there with some 28's and/or bindings. Please let me know what you have. Looking for something fairly new, but dont wanna sell other toys to get them.

I saw bomber has the 423's for sale, does anyone have any comments for these boots? Also looking for opinions on Catek vs. TD's, leaning towards step-ins.

Thanks

Greg

My buddy has a pair of Raichle 325's that I believe are 28's even though he wears a 27. He bought them a year or 2 ago and wore them a couple of times and came to the realization that they were too big for him. So they are really like new. I know that he wants to get rid of them but I don't know how much he wants for them. If you are interested, e-mail me to let me know and I'll find out for you. The best part is that we are in PA too, Allentown area. So maybe you could even try them on before you buy.

By the way I ride Cateks (non step-in) and love 'em. They are rock solid. I have 2 boards with the base plates mounted to them and literally within 2 minutes I can have the bindings swapped from one board to the other. It's a real benefit to me.

here's my e-mail Mark.Dry@bowebellhowell.com

Guest flashfingers

Hey,

I just bought a pair of Susukas in a 28 and may need to sell them if they don't fit right. I'll know later today....shoot me an email.

thanks

greg

Guest flashfingers

click on profile and then on email. I had the boots remolded and they may fit just fine....I will ride them on Sunday and then will know for sure.

Guest flashfingers

I'm no expert here and I have yet to ride the boots since I've remolded them.....but I think they do fit now.....

I wear a size 12 street shoe and am a mondo 28.5. Fin and Michelle recommeded I go with a 28 with the thermoflex liner and a 29 without. I went for it and I think I'll be in good shape. So I would say measure you mondo size and if your more than half way to the next one up go there...otherwise go smaller.

greg

Very well educated reply based on experience. Can anyone inform me of what the hell mondo is??????

I am just following the info I read. I know it is a certain size scale but what system is it based on.........metric?

Without a sensible clue?

God save teh queen!!

Greg

Guest Frappe

get a tape measure. Get your foot.

Stretch the tape measure across the bottom of your foot.

Mondopoint is how long your foot is in centimeters.

There's conversion sets for shoe-size, but I'd measure just to be sure.