Note to New Members ×

Wanted: Thermoflex Liners

pebu

I'm lookin for some thermoflex liners. I have some raichles and they're prettymuch at the end of life, so I'm looking for something to replace them. I think I like the overlap type as opposed to the tongue type. They can be used, but I don't think I want anything with more than 2 bakes on them, and of course, I'll accept as few as 0 bakes. :)

I'm not sure if I had size 26 or 27... When I get home I'll check that, but for right now if you have either of those sizes I'd be interested.

I guess if you have anything like that then let me know.

Oh, by the way I have raichle 123s, size 26.5 (I'm almost absolutely sure), and they have a RAB on instead of a lean adjuster, not that that matters.

Thanks

Ben

Hey Ben,

I recently acquired a pair of deeluxe suzuka 26.5 boots that might be too tight for my feet. I also bought a pair of size 27 liners to try in these boots. Both sets of liners have been molded twice. So by Monday I will have at least a pair of liners to get rid of and maybe a nice pair of boots. If you are going to crystal this weekend you could try out the boots or 26 liners, the 27 liners should be at my doorstep next Monday.

Tim

Checked my boots. The shells are 26, but the liners I have now are 27. I'm not sure if 26 liners would be ok... As it is just standing my toes hit the end of the 27 liners, even right after molding. I'm assuming I've hit the extent of the liners. When I'm riding on the other hand they feel great, no toe bang or anything. So if anybody has any advice on that I'd be open to it.

And Cleb, I don't have anything else planned, so I should be at Crystal this weekend. I'll try to see you there.

Cleb I'll take em. Sorry I missed you. I had to work sunday, but saturday I was there with a couple skier friends for a short time. Let me know how you want to do it. In person this weekend would be fine with me. (We'd need to actually coordinate something though.)