Note to New Members ×

!!Brand New!! Board/Boots For Sale!

Guest cmitch

Guest cmitch

Hi, I am selling a Forum Recon Size: 153 for $400, I also have some Burton Moto's for sale, colour: Black size: 12 for $140

These are Brand new I have only used them twice, If you want some pics or if you wanna chat my e-mail is bigpimpin_148@hotmail.com

Will only sell within canada!

Originally posted by cmitch

Hi, I am selling a Forum Recon Size: 153 for $400, I also have some Burton Moto's for sale, colour: Black size: 12 for $140

These are Brand new I have only used them twice, If you want some pics or if you wanna chat my e-mail is bigpimpin_148@hotmail.com

Will only sell within canada!

Do you mean the board is brand new and the boots are used (or vice versa)?

Originally posted by D-Sub

probably gonna have to lower your prices just a bit

no offense intended or anything, but this years moto's are on sale in shops already. I picked up a pair for my girl for $80!

boards are goin anywhere from 20-50% off

Yea, I didn't want to heckle you too much... but seriously.

Your prices are too high if you intend to sell your gear quickly. The Forum Recon is selling brand new for $270-300 and the Burton Moto is going on ebay for around $50, buy it now for $70. Why would someone pay around $100 more for either setup?

(the idea was to be gentle about it:))

Yea, I knew I couldn't be diplomatic in telling him. That's why I didn't reply when I first read his post asking people to buy his stuff at their current prices.

I've been a little annoyed at sellers on Ebay listing stuff for unreasonable prices, I mean what do you expect if you set the initial bid price to be the current spring sale prices or higher. Like the NO RESERVE Raichle 413 being offered for $60 more than what Bomber is selling them for.

And THEN there are the people who bid OVER the sale price (beating my bids) to win an auction. In both cases, a little bit of research would prevent all this confusion of why gear isn't selling and also wouldn't annoy people like me :P

So my animosity just kind of boiled over... sorry about that.

Oh yea, I got a pair of Oxygen boots for a price I cannot disclose (it was a single digit) and I love the boots. So I'm very happy sometimes... however in some instances, the bid prices is nice and low and then people bid like $280 for a Burton Speed... :P

I'm not saying that they aren't deals to be made... I'm just annoyed that there is still over-pricing and over-biding in this day and age when you can look up prices in 30 seconds with a quick web search. Hence my reduced tolerance. It's become my pet peeve, and I overreacted.

but then what about that cat selling all those oxygen boards?

those things are goin for SO cheap!

and my stuff...I think my start bids are reasonable:)