Note to New Members ×

F2 Intec Bindings - Nidecker 164 SL Board

Guest marksride

Guest marksride

Nearly new F2 Intec Challenge Comp step in bindings with all cant plates for sale $100.00.

Vintage Nidecker race board, Hans Rosch Proto model in very good condition. Top sheet has some nicks, base is in very good condition still has good camber. For sale $70.00.

post-6386-141842245935_thumb.jpg

post-6386-141842245936_thumb.jpg

post-6386-141842245938_thumb.jpg

Guest marksride

D-Sub you are second in line, awaiting confirmation. Your offer is a little low.

I do think my e-mail settings are active. New to the forum so I am still learning.

not really "low" but yeah...low.

your email is definitely not enabled. I just clicked your username and nope :)

I see these a lot on euro-ebay but of course I'd have to find someone willing to ship.

just offering what I'm willing to pay. maybe you'll sell for more!

thanks for the response

I hate when that happens! Hey there was a guy in Germany with a set of the F2's on fleebay that would ship. I missed them by a day. I'll dig up his store and send it to you, he had other F2 bindings just no intec but he has a store so he may have more not posted.

Paul

I hate when that happens! Hey there was a guy in Germany with a set of the F2's on fleebay that would ship. I missed them by a day. I'll dig up his store and send it to you, he had other F2 bindings just no intec but he has a store so he may have more not posted.

Paul

Thanks paul. I watch ebay germany all the time. Actually talking to someone right now. Im really looking for the newer Intec RS, but mainly because they're black. I doubt the design is any different.

Dave have you seen this guys stuff?

(surfbarat) s.gifitem # 220190154341 was these bindings.

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ccccff"><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">

</td><td align="right" valign="top">

</td></tr></tbody></table>