Note to New Members ×

FS: Donek FC 1 179 (2002-2003 season), Warning: Big images in file

drzrm

Hey guys,

If you paid attention when I was getting started this season, I picked up a board that is all wrong for me to learn on, its 18 cm waist with my Mondo 30.5 boots, I can hardly stand on this thing in my living room. I picked up a Axxess 183 instead, and would like to see this move on someplace where it will see some use.

I have never ridden it, but the guy I picked it up from used it lightly (he said fewer than 15 days total) and the topsheet, edges, etc. support that. It took a shot to its base (down the right rail, repair is visible on the left side of the photo) which was repaired at a shop up at Stratton Mt. He rode it several days after the repair and had no difficulties. The rail was not damaged. I can email pics as large as you'd like, and if there is a problem down the road (within reason, let's say this season) you can either return the board (shipping is on you) or I'll pick up the cost of repairs to the base.

willywhit took a look at the repair before we went up to Mt Snow a few weeks back and said it looked fine to ride (I am not trying to hold him responsible in any way if there is a problem, I just wanted the buyer to know that a much more experienced rider than me has looked at and OK'ed the repair).

The specs from the Donek page (and the sticker) are

FC 179 1

Length 179

Edge 163

Sidecut 11.2

Nose 23.91

Waist 18

Tail 23.91

It was made 10-02

and the stiffness on the website is 8.5, but I'm not sure if that applies to the older boards, it feels like it is right when flexed next to my Donek Axxess.

Anyway, I'm asking $225 plus shipping. I have an old pair of Rossi bindings on it that I'll include for $250.

Let me know if you want to see larger pics and I'll send them right along.

P1010684_2.jpg

P1010685_2.jpg

P1010686_2.jpgP1010687_2.jpgP1010688_2.jpgP1010690_2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...