Note to New Members ×

Riding to ride again.

bumpyride

A tree well took another life this week in Oregon. I decided last year to switch to the Intec system because it gave me the best solution for disengaging my bindings in awkward positions, not to mention being able to come into the lift line without even bending down.

My solution, and I'm sure it's not original, was to thread 1/2" climbing webbing through the Intec handle, tie a figure 8 in the webbing to secure it and then run it through my side zips (2 way zipper that can meet in the middle) tie a loop in it and attach a plastic caribiner. I run the zips up to where my hand naturally hangs, so I just reach down feel the biner and pull.

I can slide into the lift line, and politely answer the question "What the hell was that?"

So I'm figuring that for those that find it impossible to do a situp while hanging upside down, you should at least be able to raise your hand to mid-thigh and release, although that would further ensure not getting rid of that gut.

Safe riding to you all, and check your T-nuts.

Is that for both bindings? What about getting the biner caught on tree runs? The guys I ride with are all too mischievous to advertise having an ejection handle hanging out the side of my pants! :rolleyes: You could always incorporate the handle into your pocket but the next time you pull into the lift line you might have to...

politely answer the question "What the hell was that?"
:biggthump

________

Washington medical marijuana dispensary