Note to New Members ×

Brundage - Tamarack between Christmas and new Years?

P.I.R Cargos

My wife and i will be carving at Brundage and Tamarack the 21st thru new years. Rode both mountains this last weekend, brundage was a little better. Unfortunaly we stopped in eagle on the way out of town and someone stole three of my Doneks out of the back of my truck. The new home depot and winco parking lot is a hot spot for theft i was told. I would expect 3 or 4 people to be carving at Brundage over the holidays.

I hope to get a couple of days in at brundage over the holidayz, would like to ride with fellow trenchers. Will be riding mostly at Bogus for the season. Sad to hear of the theft in my neighborhood I will be on the look out for any Doneks for sale. Anyone have a stick built for a 220lber, fairly aggressive, 175-185cmish.

Guest theduckllr

I'm heading to Brundage in the morning, but with 2 feet of fluffies, I'll be on the Supermodel rather than the carver. I will be at Tamarak and Brundage all week between X mas and new years, but with the incoming storms, I doubt that I'll even bring the carver out of hibernation until January.

Guest theduckllr

Jeffy!?!! You changed your screen name from YellowSnowJohnny? I used to ride with Sir Wallace (of the clan Wallace) 10 years ago, but I don't remember because we were completely stoned at the time. :ices_ange <------- (Happy Stoner w/angel wings!) Lucky for me, I took some pictures of him. As I remember, Wally doesn't need "training wheels" because he was always parking the bike mid corner on the heads of his BMW boxer engine. LoL My plans got changed, so we will be going up on Friday to Brundage. 3ft of freshies baby! YEHA! I'll be easy to find, cause I'll be wearing my new carbon fiber dirtbike helmet and screaming down the mountain.

YEHA! I'll be easy to find, cause I'll be wearing my new carbon fiber dirtbike helmet and screaming down the mountain.

Yeh you'll be easy to find--i'll just look for a simi-circle of your park buddies on there Supermodels standing around you laughing at your carbon fiber lid. You won't see me there--you'll hear me (you know that sound a jet makes when it flys over nice and low). :eplus2: We are going up on friday also--I just bought my first soft boot setup and it could see some action.

adios--

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theduckllr

Sorry man, but I was i the weeds, blasting untouched powpow all day. I didn't do one single run on the carvers. The pow was too deep, and too light to ignore. My bad. :eplus2: