Note to New Members ×

Major snow this weekend in the Cascades.

C5 Golfer

This morning a Buddy sent me a picture from his place in Crystal Village on the way to the mountain, about a foot and ahalf on his car, so I called him, he is on the chair and said they were getting face shots on Magoo. I hate him. And I actually ordered skis this year so Im going to mix it up some.

This morning a Buddy sent me a picture from his place in Crystal Village on the way to the mountain, about a foot and ahalf on his car, so I called him, he is on the chair and said they were getting face shots on Magoo. I hate him. And I actually ordered skis this year so Im going to mix it up some.

So what are you going to do with the skis -- make a chair or a coat rack? Bike rack? :biggthump:biggthump

It actually looks it will be warm today and tomorrow then a little new snow and low freezing levels through weekend. Looks like put away the pow boards and do some carving if there is enough left for them to groom it out.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?site=pqr&textField1=45.3750&textField2=-121.7000&zone=1

Got to use my warren miller cyrstal mtn tickets by 21th. Anyone up there want to meet on a midweek day? perhaps 12-13 or 12-17 or 12-18? Or is it better to stay down on Hood?

Jim