Note to New Members ×

hardbooter on wheels intense video

Dr D

• 2 months later...
cant imagine that would be too much fun dressed as a power ranger. Its mostly the boot/binding thing thats scary. Maybe the same thing with a larger concave platform.

what's so scary about it?

the same could be said of the boot/binding relationship in snowboarding...

and I assure you, the eastcoast ice I ride on isn't much softer then that asphalt

btw, I'd love to see him EC dat biotch! can you say 1080, lol

what's so scary about it?

the same could be said of the boot/binding relationship in snowboarding...

and I assure you, the eastcoast ice I ride on isn't much softer then that asphalt

Yea but the ice doesn't make friction when you slide across it on your face.

I have one "ice burn scar" while I cant even count the pieces of pavement still under my skin decades later!

Kildy and friends, we put bombers on home made long boards a decade ago, the thought still seems scary,

Good job on Wanyne to keep trying!!!!!!

I am currently riding two of his boards that he graciously sent out as demos for the big mtn expression session. they are a lot of fun but totally different than anything you have ridden most likely. they perform the best with catek freeride bindings and I believe they were designed around that binding. they are soft boot specific carving boards. great fun and fantastic on days that the groomers are to soft for hardboots. they perform well in powder even the high angles aren't a problem because you have more ankle freedom in your softies. all in all everyone should have one for those days that hard boots just aren't doing it for you. 19 cm waist doable with softies.