Note to New Members ×

Open ... Open ... Open

eaglez

I bought the Prior from you...had a nasty fall on it as well, I think I was too heavy for it, the tip kept digging in. I ended up with an F2 Speedster rs 183 and it works well. The only way to know is to try. Yes the snow is awesome. We ski at Pine Ridge, so we get to ski for free at Mt. St. Louis when the Ridge isn't open, so Friday or Saturday it is.....first turns.....Where do you ride?

I was ok, but I had a twisted ankle and saw stars!! If you have ever seen the kid movie Ice Age at the beginning when scrat the squirrel is falling down the hill, that was me...under the chair!! I could hear the people going oooo......oooo....oooo etc. I was using my ski boots loose on top, so the fall made me get the proper boots, something positive came of it. We take a trip over to Blue in Feb with the kids, and hope to go out east as well. I am planning to go the carving day in Collingwood as well. I'd probably bring the kids.

Steve