Note to New Members ×

Zylon vs Titanal

Pow

Interesting description of titanal boards. I am sure there is an All Boards Sports' inspired titanal/zylon-inside machine somewhere on this planet. So, do you get all these so-called characteristics in one package? Do I get a board that can be aggressive, responsive, calm and damp depending on my input and the number of balls I have, as Virus is known to do?

Calm and damp - Is that something negative? It is a characteristic and a matter of your preferences. I stick to it: You always have to pay an offset: Want it more calm or more responsive?

Ferraris cannot take trailers; how about differences made by tyre choice like Pirelli vs Bridgestone? Kinda wierd that opinion is rendered without any experience or ride characteristics. Hanging around the virus factory is one thing Pogokoenig, offering advice on a setup you have not ridden is another entirely. Now, go make some gorgonzola from goat cheese.

Bola

www.allboardssports.com

1-303-415-1600

Bola, why do you get personal in that way? Do I question your riding experience? Is it necessary to attach a smiley on any sarcastic statement?

BTW: I have ridden the Berserker and I have ridden metal boards. I suppose we should ride together someday and things are getting clearer.

I really would like to. Some friends of mine from Germany are willing to join SES. But it is too much money for me this year. I'll ask my friends to have a ride with and a beer with you.

Sorry to hear that you are not coming pogokoenich!

But good that some folks from Germany (frozen crew?) are coming to the SES. Looking forward to it. Should be fun!

…and with the current exchange rate it makes it much more affordable as ever before.

Ray

No, just read the last 3 letters... You know that I lost my Password to my old account "Max" and dont have the Email to that anymore? :angryfire

oh my GOD...

you guys are everywhere :D :D

Gummisiefler AKA Rubberboot is also heavily trying to pursuade me too :argue:

btw. great forum here, and a big HI to all

Sorry to hear that you are not coming pogokoenich!

But good that some folks from Germany (frozen crew?) are coming to the SES. Looking forward to it. Should be fun!

…and with the current exchange rate it makes it much more affordable as ever before.

Ray

Ray, one thing is for sure,

if you arrange a BBQ and some cattle for the "Frozen-crew", Pogokoenig probably can´t resist and would join too! :biggthump

btw. I also just committed myselves to join the SES

Not sure about BBQ, but we sure will have a fun week ahead of us!

Lot’s of great bars and restaurants in town to have a blast…

I can assure you, Aspen/SES will be on your yearly event list after you have done it once, and you guys will not regret it.

Wie war das, “wo der Bartel den Most herholt.” :D