Note to New Members ×

Seven Springs Wed the 8th

Mellow Yellow

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Mellow ~

Did ya make it to the Springs this week? What are the conditions? Looks like we may get some snow here today or tomorrow - maybe it will head your way. When is closing day?

Shred says conditions are pretty slick at Sugarloaf cuz no new snow. And, he decided to run off into some trees and the gold Donek is now in two. :( bummer!!

Marilyn ;)

oh no! he likes running into tree's from what I hear.....

evreything was open except one slope and trail...although thye were both covered...only 1 lift services the two...I think they didn't want to run the lift......conditions yesterday were very good until about 1pm when it started to soften....I like it hard! I'm guessing springs is going to be able to go into the end of march beginning of april with the base they have....

i'll be there this Saturday

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Yep, I think Shred will agree that he is a tree hugger from way back!! :D He's gotta demolish a few of our fine friends a few times each season!!

Have good runs on Saturday ... I will be picking up Shred and Helmut at the airport .......

Marilyn ;)

Guest Jagger

Jasen looks good for saturday temps in the high teens friday night and they are calling for a couple inches of snow tonight. Can't wait to ride the new board.

Mike

I'll be there this saturday with a buddy of mine.

this past wed I went into a toeside carve and caught my arm...damn near ripped my shoulder out of place...I'm pretty sure I popped it in and out of place ...after it happened all I could do was lay there and cringe in pain...couldn't even move my arm at first! still hurts like a mother

and it was on Wagner to boot

:rolleyes: