Note to New Members ×

FS: 2003 Factory Prime 178 like new

Guest slvrravens

Guest slvrravens

Trying to sell this because I just bought a 78 Volkl. This is an 02/03 Factory Prime GS 178, the last year they were made before they turned into the Japanese and Euro R #17 Addicted. Metallic silver topsheet with blood splatter on the nose. Overall Length is 178cm and the waist is 200mm. I'll have to check on the other specs and post them later. This board has been ridden probably around 15 times and has never seen or been near any rocks or dirt. I just had it tuned to a 2 degree base, 1 degree side edge bevel with a Wintersteiger and it's got a fresh coat of Swix HFBD 8 race wax on it. I'll put on a coat of travel wax and ship it to you for $225 (price includes shipping). Check out the picture below and email me for more pics of camber, base, etc. There are two minor dings on the top sheet that are so small that they wouldn't even show up in the photos. Both on the top sheet, neither one near the edge, or base. email owaysys@hotmail.com, because I don't check this site very often.

Thanks,

Jeff

ps: Bindings NOT for sale, just the board