Note to New Members ×

Asym Board at Toronto Ski Show

csquared

There's an Oxygen KR 59 Asym Regular slalom board at the ski patrol area on the mezzanine. This would be a 1998 board or thereabouts, never been mounted. It has likely been sitting in the basement of some shop since about 1999. Like the other Oxygen KR boards from that year, it has exaggerated camber. It would have about the running length of a 153 because of the Asym arrangement yet it is quite stiff. This is a fairly serious slalom race board that would suit somebody about 140-150 lbs. $90

Anyone know an aspiring AOS racer that might need this?

Yes Darren, there will definitely be another Southern Ontario Session this year. I will be posting something in the next few weeks. It will likely be a Friday toward the end of January as with previous years (late enough for reasonable snow conditions but not so far into winter that there will be large crowds hopefully).

And yes, you still owe me $20.

• 2 weeks later...

I have three 90s-era asyms in my garage...anyone wants one of 'em, they should get in touch with me. I'd let 'em go cheap. They're all goofy foot, and in good shape--a Mistral 154, Burton Alp 159, and a Hot Logical 163.