Note to New Members ×

whatever happened to snowboard life mag?

underdog

anybody? i'm sure someone on this forum was probably affiliated with the mag....stared out as a carving mag then went to "freeride" then just stopped.....with my 20.00(us) subscription i might add. i believe it was published by transworld, which might explain it's demise. i think it went from 95' to 98'???

can't wait to get to the eces!!!!!

Yea they where going to be the mag! We shot a bunch of photos with Kurt Hoy for them, Then Kurt went on to be the editor of Transworld, Matter of fact Transworld Business Just named Kurt in snowboarding's top ten most powerful people. We all know how Transworld operates its a catalog with sale items not a magazine. Shame, When Eric Blehm left transworld and Kurt slid over there his project became Transworld and that where he put his time, leaving Snowboard Life doomed with out guidance.

There is a site called hardbooter.com that is pimping out the Images, and now that the WTC is done keep an eye on the content, it is starting to grow. Its going to be another great place to get info, ask question, and daydream while staring at photos. They even have a gallery you can send pictures to. post one up with you name and a hello let Them know your keeping the sport strong and they can pimp out more stuff!

Billy