Note to New Members ×

Last 2 days at Winter Park, CO

metjeep

Saturday was GREAT, something like 2' of new snow the previous week, nicely packed, hero snow. Sunday got warm and mushy and overall heavy. Can't complain. Great season!!!

Time to wax the boards and put them into storage. Starting around mid July, MOPOET178 will be moping around counting the days until next season opens...

Lovey is still getting dumped on and open until May 16th. You WP boys should consider coming over and joining us. We are trying to harass Bola into joining us, but I think he is feeling a little old. :D We might be able to find some $25 tickets, not sure what the discount is when purchasing a ticket with a pass. They are forecasting a chance of snow every day this week. Saturday and Sunday were phenomenal. Hero snow, no crowds!!!! Inkaholic, big mario, Shelly and I destroyed the mountain. :eplus2:

I was at Winter Park on closing day . . . I think. I did the Spring Splash, and there was a big kicker before the pond. I compressed on the kicker and forgot to decompress before the water. My knee went into my chin and almost knocked me out. I started swimming the wrong way to the finish line! I wandered around the base having no idea who I was, why I was wet and where my dry clothes were. The next morning, I felt like I'd been in a car accident.