Note to New Members ×

ITEX trading system?????????????

Dr D

Anybody had any experience with this trading system? nation wide trading for goods and services etc. I had a guy approach me about getting me to sign up so he could pay for his care through the system rather than with $$. Not sure what to think.

Guest jeffrey1knee

I have no experience with Itex but I do have some experience in researching companies and concepts that I am not familiar with. It is always a good idea to start with a google search including the company name and words like "rip off", "dispute", "fraud", etc. and expand your search based on the results and other key words you find. btw, sometimes the best stuff is 10 pages deep.

Odd concepts combined with seemingly bold (but truly vague) statements, like those found on their website, always catch my attention and give me reason to spend too much time looking into something that means nothing to me. I suppose it's the time I spent in my former internet marketing life... Anyway, "googles it", as I like to say. Itex and the aforementioned key words provided a couple hours of interesting reading.

Just remember, in the words of Mr. Paul Corusoe (Jimi), "as you well know you just can't believe everything you see and hear, can you? Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way."