Note to New Members ×

Anyone to trade carving stuff for nos bikestuff?

Steve Prokopiw

I have a little bikeshop I run by appointment and through ebay(stay at home dad) and I am interested in trading NOS(NEW OLD STOCK) and like new roadbike(bicycle) and some bmx NOS parts for carving stuff. Primarily interested in quality carving boards in good to excellent shape,boots of various sizes in good to excellent shape, and I'm open to different brands of bindings possibilities as well.(f2,BOMBER,CATEK primarily step in but...) The only cash I can spend this year on carving stuff is on the Coiler that Mike T is holding for me.

Examples of what I have are Campy Ten speed Veloce and Daytona cranks and ten speed Centaur shifters and a Centaur ten long cage rear der,Some Campy 9 speed stuff inclding Racing Triple front and rear der and cranks,Campy 8speed hubs rear and front(mid 90s),NOSShimano DuraAceTriple 9speed cranks/bb,other triple cranks/bb,American Classic 24 hole rear cassette hubs(maybe a couple of fronts too ) NEW 105 ten speed STI shifters/derailers and cranks double and triple,lots of brakes and a few very cool NOS Titan (Columbus Steel) frames (mid80s) 20" and 24" bmx frames,and a s#%tload of other stuff.I also build wheels(have built hundreds)

Obviously this is a little vague but we can be creative and negotiate mutually beneficial deals. Just email sandmpro@juno.com with any questions and we can work it out.I am going to coach a team of junior racers next season as well as convert some of my adult students to hard booting so that is my main motivation for trying this.