Note to New Members ×

So I skied this weekend...

tex1230

I just won a pair of skis yesterday - guess I have no excuse not to use them. I've had the thought in the back of my head (way, way back in my head) for a while to get on a pair of carving skis. It looks like a lot of fun.

Granted, they say Budweiser arcoss the top - making me "that guy" when I use them but what the hell. I'm going to have to buy a hat with those colorful foam spikes all over them now. Maybe some tight spandex ski pants with kielbasi stuffed down the front - and a neon yellow jacket. I will rock.

Hmm, you must be unlucky mans on the mountains. Go to St.Anton in Austria for example to dine out at 2100m altitude in a 4* rated Gault-Millaut Restaurant (highest rating available around here - I think only about 6 or 7 chefs got 4* in Austria) - well don't expect to leave with a bill below 150€ per person excluding any drinks - oh and those 10 year old wines aren't cheap either.

I personally love food on Austrian and Italian resorts, in Switzerland or France it sucks though.