Note to New Members ×

Needed(wanted) - Used equipment in the GTA/Collingwood area

atombomb

I'm becoming obsessed... I'm on my board or skis every weekend and I see a few plate boarders everywhere... I need a new toy. All I do on my freeride board is try and lay down the biggest carves I can anyway - I belong on plates....

So the question is - does anyone in the GTA what to sell some used equipment? It's too expensive for me to get into this with new stuff right now. I'd probably be looking to use my ski boots for now unless I found some for a good price.

I need some coaching. Board type/size/turning radius - for Ont hills? General costs for used (quite the range I'm sure). Other message boards to check?

Thanks

Adam

More reading & searching web sites required..... I know.

YYZ - close to home - only new..? Nice site. Home grown. I like.

Squires - went there today - lotsa mula....

Wife's on mat leave - no new toys for this kid right now (just used b/c I can talk her into it......)

Thanks - anyone?

how much do you weight, and boot size?

i have blindings for sure. don't know if im willing to let any of my boards go yet :P, but you are more than welcome to try them out..

if you break you buy though :)

btw where do you ride?

Hey Sleevez

I'm 180/85 ibs & my skiboot size is 26-27.5 - assuming sizing is the same (Salomon X-Wave 10 boots) (size 10/10.5 shoe but I always ride my ski & snowboard boot smaller...& skate shoes...)

Right now I ride at Georgian Peaks most of the time b/c I have a friend signing me in & there is daycare for my little guy. I'm up for riding at Blue or St. Louis if your around as well. Or I'm sure I could get you signed into the peaks.

Thanks for the response/offer.

Cheers

Adam

hey Adam,

my stuffs should work with you, the boards might be too soft for you, but for a first timer it should do the job.

my buddy decided to be a goof, and try to snowjob me while i was down fixing my blinding. but instead of hitting with snow, he smashed into my back with his board.. don't know if i will be back in shape for the wkend, but i will post an update and let ya know.

but yeah you are welcome to try out my gears.

cheers