Note to New Members ×

vans womans freeride boots

MR. JOHN DEERE !

2003 vans omni boot. size 6us womans with moldable liners. bought for the wife in the spring of 2004 as leftovers, molded once to her foot and used once! she doesn't have the same passion for the sport! bought them at boulder ski deals from larry and what i can remember a real top of the line freeride boot. they are grey with powder blue accents. $75.00 + shipping.

post-1557-141842229605_thumb.jpg

yeah thats a 950c, plenty of push for the weekend projects around the house. my neighbors love me! :argue: team 32, sunday? see you in the lift lines. whats up for the 6th, k-town or the river? obtw, jayotte is telling his version of the tilt last night! am i going to have to call the timing judge. the fis website didn't have anything posted yet?

dodge makes it cummins shakes it ! :eplus2:

hey is that a 950?

The general lee took the checkered flag last night! Jayotte tried his hockey moves on the first run, but the charger held her line. Yeeeeeeehah!

Do you have a Key? Or perhaps some brownie sundays from the dam brewery.

Also do these boots come with any stickas?

yeah thats a 950c, plenty of push for the weekend projects around the house. my neighbors love me! :argue: team 32, sunday? see you in the lift lines. whats up for the 6th, k-town or the river? obtw, jayotte is telling his version of the tilt last night! am i going to have to call the timing judge. the fis website didn't have anything posted yet?

dodge makes it cummins shakes it ! :eplus2:

sweet boots guy... can your wife handle all size 6 of you or what?

can't trust those duke boys.

2003 vans omni boot. size 6us womans with moldable liners. bought for the wife in the spring of 2004 as leftovers, molded once to her foot and used once! she doesn't have the same passion for the sport! bought them at boulder ski deals from larry and what i can remember a real top of the line freeride boot. they are grey with powder blue accents. $75.00 + shipping.

JD is back in the hockey program. He horse-collared a guy at loon this weekend and after watching the latest round of hockey fights on youtube, he's down for the NHL.

How was Mcintyre this weekend? Were the little girls impressed with yer fancy board? I bet the camera phones were busy.

Guest Chippewa

Yep, 1,154,572 miles exactly. Here's the breakdown:

Oxygen Proton 172: 153,052 miles

Donek FC 171: 251,298 miles

Donek 175 Race: 423,201

Madd 170: 299,067 miles

Prior 4X4: 27,954 miles

And I get placed on waivers? I am the Hero's Highway Hall of Fame Grand Champion.

very impressed. smiles, autographs, and a few euros. better than a day off of hero's highway. They were not as impressed as your myspace friends with you on the gauntlet.

JD is back in the hockey program. He horse-collared a guy at loon this weekend and after watching the latest round of hockey fights on youtube, he's down for the NHL.

How was Mcintyre this weekend? Were the little girls impressed with yer fancy board? I bet the camera phones were busy.

Look at this guy, man he was the first throw petabuilt under the bus... :smashfrea

ill run it by the commitee friday at k-town. it wasn't my choice. i voted for you, you the only guy that can do the jake brake! you might want to check with you live free of die, buddies!

QUOTE=Chippewa]Placing a founding member on waivers!?!?! How about putting me on the DL?

manch v for pounders thursday night, can we smoke in nh bars? because if we cant, ill bring my business somewhere else, like quebec. btw wisdom is in a complete panic about what lodge were going too. ive only been to k-town once, could you give em a call, he wont leave me alone. i told him the lodge with the gogo.

it's the new gym routine the Team 32 JV coach put us on... no bud diets, mich ultras

i hear the varisity team is carb loading thursday night for the away game ... manch vegas for beers?