Note to New Members ×

Burton factory prime 6.0

bjordnolf

Burton factory prime 160 in great shape. Ridden twice, base and edges are near perfect. Topsheet has some scratches around the bindings and a couple dings from car rides and sitting around all of which are very minor and purely cosmetic the base has just been waxed but hasnt been scraped I could leave the wax on for shipping or scrape and brush out either way. $200 or would consider working out a trade for an all mountain carver 175cm plus and for a 230lb rider.

thanks

post-3039-141842229585_thumb.jpg

post-3039-141842229587_thumb.jpg

post-3039-141842229588_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What year? Is the base flat or concave? I had a 164 that had the same topsheet but I don't remember the year. It was a GS board for a light rider, 11.4 scr, where this looks more like a slalom board for a heaver rider. I'm looking for a slalom board for 170 to 180 lbs. I might be interested if the base is flat, but so many of these had concave bases, (Including mine), that I'm a little scared unless you can tell me that it's flat.

• 3 weeks later...
Dont know the year and I am out of town but will try to get someone to check the base out.

thanks

It's a 99 model...

What year? Is the base flat or concave? I had a 164 that had the same topsheet but I don't remember the year. It was a GS board for a light rider, 11.4 scr, where this looks more like a slalom board for a heaver rider. I'm looking for a slalom board for 170 to 180 lbs. I might be interested if the base is flat, but so many of these had concave bases, (Including mine), that I'm a little scared unless you can tell me that it's flat.

The 164 has a 11.79 scr.... Klug's still got a few for $160.. I bought one and it's quite a nice deck for the price....

Steve